for the Packing Day
Being organized before the packers
arrive not only means less stress for you and your
family, but also allow the packing to proceed smoothly.
Ideally you should allow 4 - 6 weeks for preparation
of your move.
- Decide exactly what items you intend to ship,
dispose or sell before the moving dates.
- Consider where you are moving to and if items
you plan to take will work - size,
voltage, climate and culture should be considered.
- Items requiring special servicing or cleaning
should be arranged. Check to see if
appliances taken will operate in your home country.
- Return all items that have been borrowed and
collect those items you have loaned.
- Complete last minute buying. Remember to let
us know of the additional items and approximate
size to be included. You must also
take note that in most countries you are required
to declare any new items to customs.
- Begin to reduce your supply of staples and frozen
- Prepare an itemized valued inventory for insurance.
Vanpac international will pack everything
for you. However, if you wish to pack some
personal items, we are able to deliver some packing
materials to you in advance. Please inform the Removal
Consultants on the details of what you wish to pack
yourself and he will get you the right sizes, wrapping